QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 13:33:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
主要是为了方便大家下载!

Fs2you可以下载了,如果下载不了就用URL下载,URL使用方法:把URL地址复制到Fs2you工具--下载--新建任务URL栏--开始下载

点击进入Garnier's Mod(卡尼尔MOD)V 1.2B下载

点击进入Garnier's Mod(卡尼尔MOD)V 1.2B完整简繁汉化包下载

URL:
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvNmRhOTY5NjNkOTZjMTA3N2JjZDY5MzRhOThjZDRhYjgvR2Fybmllck1vZF8xLjJfQmV0YS56aXB8MjExNTE5MDM=

需要先下载RaySource_Setup_V2.0 这个是下载工具(很小,很好用,也很快)
http://static.rayfile.com/zh-cn/client/
下载完工具后到我给的下载地址界面直接按左边的下载点就OK了!(注意有的IE 页面最上方会问你是否要加载ACTIVX,你选是)

原帖地址:http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=7&lid=1096

V1.2B介绍:......(由骑友alex1942

Features:
此mod的特色:

"New recruitment system
      “新的徵兵制度

New wound system for companions too
      也有為用伴(npc)而設的受傷系統

Medieval European names
      改成歐洲中世纪的名字

New order knights
      不明(估計是新的升級次序)

Enhanced slave trade and prisoner system
      加強了的奴隸買賣及俘虜系統

New Banking system
      新增的銀行系統

And more...
      和更多...

All open source"
      所有开放源码“

I mod M&B while I'm playing it to suit my tastes.  This isn'ta big ambitious mod or anything, just tweaks and ideas that I implemented for myself.
我在玩M&B時會mod改造及強化以滿足自己的口味,這個並非什麼特別的mod,只是我為自己而製作的一個mod.

The theory and purpose of the mod is as follows.
我製作這個mod的原因及目的如下.

I do not like grinding experience and leveling up a character over time, so my character stays fixed with certain skills.
我不喜歡反覆沉悶的升級,所以我把角色的能力和技能設定成固定數值.

To make some more dynamics, weapon proficiencies decay over time, but go up through fighting as usual.
為了令玩家更有戰鬥的動力,武器熟練度會隨時間而減少,需要靠戰鬥來提升.

This means you have to fight if you want to stay skilled, and gives less incentive to rest while your fiefs give income.
這表示即使領地能為你帶來收入,你也要為了保持技能等級而戰鬥.

Likewise renown decays faster and you eat more food, all to make sitting around worse.
同樣地,你的聲望也會快速下降,而且你將需要更多的食物,這些設定都令偷懶不戰鬥變得更不明智.

However, fighting also has its drawbacks.
然而,戰鬥也有缺點.

If you fall in battle, you get a wound which until it heals makes you fight worse.
如果你在戰鬥在被擊倒,你將會受傷,在你痊癒前會一直令你的戰鬥能力下降.

Wounds can accumulate, so you do need to be careful and retreat more often rather than fighting to the death.
傷口是可以累積的,所以你在戰鬥時要更小心,也要更常考慮撤退,並非像以前一樣戰鬥至死.

The two other main features are being able to start as a lord in any faction and have a castle, and also the new recruitment system where village recruits don't upgrade very far, and there are two other tiers of soldiers, "troops" which are recruited from towns, and "warriors" which are recruited from castles.
這個mod的另外兩個主要特色是你可以選擇以任何勢力的領主的身分開始遊戲,開始時你的領地會是一座城堡.另外,在村莊中招募的士兵並不能升至高級兵種,在這個mod中,士兵將會分為三個級數,分別是在村莊中招募的「新兵」,在城市中招募的「士兵」,和在城堡中招募的「戰士」

These better soldiers cost a lot more than recruits, and are not as readily available, especially in the case of warriors.
招募高級的兵種(尤其是戰士)將會比招募新兵需要更多的金錢,而且他們並非十分常見.

INSTALLATION:
安装:

Open the zip and place the folder "GarnierMod_1" in your modules folder.
把"GarnierMod_1"解壓至遊戲主目錄中的"modules"資料夾.

Then select "GarnierMod_1" as your module when you start the game.
然後開始遊戲時選擇"GarnierMod_1"並按啟動.

FEATURES:
mod的特色:

Each of the five capitals in the game has a bank, where you can borrow money or store money to be retrieved later.
遊戲中的五個首都均有一間銀行,你可以在裏面借款或存款.

The interest rate on money you borrow is 400% per game year, and you have to pay 100 denars for every 1000 that you borrow, up front.
遊戲中借貸的利率是每年(遊戲時間)400%,而且要額外支付10%利息.(估計是不滿一年就只須還款10%,超過一年要還400%+10%)

Also you have to have at least that 100 denars in real (unborrowed) money to get a loan.
如果要借款,你必須要擁有100第納爾的現金(不可以是銀行貸款).

You can't just keep taking more loans and stay rich.
你不能夠依靠不斷借錢來致富.

Interest is payed weekly and you can't avoid it.
你每周都要繳付貸款的利息,而且這是不能避免的.

You make 1.2% per year as interest on money that you deposit in the bank, and this is added to your deposit each month. In 1.2 the code for the banks is mostly rewritten to be easier to use in other mods.  Now also you can easily set in the code which cities have banks.
你的存款每年可得到1.2%的利率,在1.2版本中的銀行代碼變得更簡單,你可以輕鬆地把它放置到不同的mod裏面,或為其他城市增加銀行功能.

Horses are all slightly faster, slightly more maneuvrable and have slightly less charge, so they aren't as good for wading through masses of men knocking them all down, but they go faster in the open.
馬匹的速度增快,也更容易操控,但撞擊力稍微下降了,因此你無法像以前一樣靠馬匹強行撞翻/穿越大量的軍隊,另外,馬匹們在曠野中會跑得更快.

Also their hit points are halved, so they fall a LOT more. In 1.2 horses are more balanced.  They have more hit points than in 1.1, but less armor.
除此以外.馬匹的生命值被減滿,因為他們更容易被擊倒. 在1.2版中,馬匹的血量比1.1版中的馬匹稍微多一點,但他們的護甲相對較低.

Recruiting is changed.
招募系統改變了.

Volunteers you recruit at villages only can be upgraded 1 or 2 times.
在村莊中招募的新兵只能升級1~2次.

You can hire middle tier troops at towns, though the number you can hire is based on renown and relations with the faction you are hiring from.
你可以在城鎮中招募中級的軍隊,你所能夠招募的數量是與你的聲望及你與該陣營的關係息息相關的.
You can also hire real warriors like knights from castles.
而且你也可以在城堡中招募像騎士那樣的真正的戰士來戰鬥.

These are quite rare to be able to hire.
高級的戰士是頗為罕有的.

So each of the three tiers of troops stay in that tier, you dont recruit a peasant and turn him into a knight.
因此,三個同級數的士兵會升級成一個高級的戰士 (估計..這句不太明白..)

I did update the types of reinforcements the AI lords get, so they don't just have armies of peasants (as might happen if they simply couldnt upgrade anymore).
我已經把AI的領主的士兵升級了,所以他們不會只擁有一堆雜牌軍.

In version 1.1, AI Lords and castles get better troops on average than in 1.0, so the game is significantly harder in that respect.  In version 1.2 the recruitment scripts are entirely rewritten, they are now much more flexible, more potential and easier to adapt to other mods.
在1.1版本中,所有AI的領主都擁有高級的兵種,因此1.1版是比1.0明顯地困難得多的,而1.2版本中,招募的代碼已經重寫了,領主會擁有更多變的兵種,因為這些代碼可以更容易放進其他的MOD之中.

4 。

Your men eat about twice as much food as in vanilla, but there is a warning when you are low on food.
你的軍隊需要的食物比正常大約多出一倍,但不必擔心,當你的食物不足時,系統會出現提示的.

So you have to get more food on average, but you won't run out accidentally.
所以你會需要更多的糧食,但你並不會因為不小心而導致食物不足的.

5. There are two sets of companions you can use, you pick which to use at the beginning of the game.  "Garnier's set" of companions start at a fixed level and have random combat skills/attributes and proficiencies.  The default set was made by my brother and they are similar to the normal companions in vanilla, they can be leveled up.
在遊戲開始時,你可以在兩組不同的同伴中選擇一種,"Garnier's set"的同伴和正常的同伴之間唯一的分別是 他們有固定的等級及隨機設置的技能等級和武器熟練度,正常的則可以升級.

6 。

At the beginning of the game your character's skills are set to the default for this mod, and a very important rule is never to upgrade the character.
在這個mod中,你的角色的技能是不能改變的.

This is a very significant aspect of the mod.
這是這個mod中一個非常重要的特點.

7 。

Your renown deteriorates four times as fast as in vanilla.
你的聲望的減少速度是正常版本的4倍.

Also your weapon proficiencies deteriorate over time, so you have to fight a lot to maintain higher levels.
同時,你的武器熟練度亦會隨時間而減少,因此你需要經常戰鬥以增加熟練度.

Now there is a good reason not to sit around letting time go by for whatever reason.
因此現在你有理由要經常戰鬥.

Tweaked some in 1.1, but the theory is the same.
在1月1日调整一些,但理论是相同的。

8 。

Each time you are knocked out in battle and carried away from the fight or taken prisoner, you get a wound that takes away some skills/attributes until it heals.
你每次在戰鬥中被擊敗都會受傷,在傷口痊癒前你的技能/能力值會比原來的數值低.

The time it takes to heal is random, but on average it is 6 weeks for each wound.
傷口癒合的時間是隨機的,但一個傷口大約需要6個星期去癒合.

There is now a good reason to surrender if the battle is hopeless, to avoid taking a serious wound.
因此現在你可能要考慮一下投降以避免受傷.

Wounds tweaked in 1.1, so there is an equal chance of losing STR/AGI, and equal chances of losing each of the personal combat skills.
傷口在1.1版中(或1月1日)已經調整了,受傷時你可能會失敗str/agi (力量/敏捷),或一些個人的戰鬥技能(鐵骨..強弓..)

Only STR/AGI and combat skills are affected by wounds.
只有力量,敏捷,戰鬥技能會受傷口影響.

Also in the character report it says how many wounds you still are recovering from. In 1.2, your companions also can be wounded in the same way.  This was one of the most difficult coding jobs I've done, but it's working now (finally!).
在角色狀態中會報告你所受的傷害並告訴你癒合所需的時間,在1.2版中,你的同伴們亦會受傷並隨時間痊癒,這是我所製作的代碼中最困難的一部分(總算是完成了!)

There is a button to sort your inventory by value of the items, and a button to select a new banner at any time you want.  Note that selecting a new banner too many times can mess up the banners that other lords use.
在這個mod入面會有一個按鍵去為你將物品欄的物品依價錢排序,亦有一個按鍵供你改變所選擇的旗幟(注意:經常改變旗幟將會令其他領主的所用旗幟變得十分混亂.)

10 。

The starting menus are redone entirely.
开始菜单完全重做。

You can choose to either have grown up in Calradia, or to be an unknown adventurer from far away.
你可以選擇在卡拉迪亞長大,或成為一名由遠分而來的冒險家.

If you choose to be from Calradia, you choose the faction you've lived in/near, and then your station in society. You can start as a lord of any faction, and have a random castle and ~50,000 denars at the beginning , or a peasant with almost nothing.
如果你選擇在卡拉迪亞長大,你可以選擇一個勢力,一個居住的地方及你在社會中的地位,你更可以選擇成為一名領主,如果你選擇成為一名領主,你在開始時將會隨機的擁有一座城堡及大約50000第納爾,你亦可以選擇成為一名農民,而你將會接近一無所有.
In between you can be a merchant, craftsman or soldier, for varying starting difficulty levels.
你亦可以選擇成為一名商人,一名工匠或一名士兵以改變開始時的難度.

The starting equipment is appropriate to your faction/station.
開始時所擁有的裝備將會根據你所選擇的勢力及身分而配給.

11 。

Income from fiefs is increased, so you can support more military, especially so you have money to recruit the rather expensive troops.
領地的稅收增加,因為你可以擁有更多軍隊.

Also you only recieve taxes from a fief/castle when the accumulated tax from that location is above 1000.
當你的封地的累積稅收達到1000第納爾或以上時,你可以到該地收取稅收.

I still will probably change the actual tax amount, to balance it.
我在將來可能會改變稅收以平衡遊戲.

Plate armor and great helmets are removed, as I wanted the armors to seem more historically accurate together.
去除板甲又大形的頭盔(覆蓋整個頭部的頭盔),因為我希望裝備更符合史實.

Also lords equipment is changed a lot, in general they ride better horses.
我亦大幅度更改了領主的裝備,一般他們騎的馬都比其他人好.

Also all Swadian, Rhodok and Nord lords wear heraldric armor.
同時, 羅多克,諾得及瑞典 (汗)的領主們都會穿著同一類的甲. (不懂翻譯,估計是重甲)

13 。

Party size and prisoner space is 1000, so you don't have to worry about hitting that limit.
軍隊規模及俘虜的上限都是1000,因此你不必擔心人數達到上限.

Prisoners are valued based on their level as well, not always 50 denars. Note that prisoners escape now.
俘虜的價值會依他們的等級而改變,並非全都是50第納爾,另外 俘虜們現在會逃跑.

14 。

Since new recruits don't upgrade very far, I have made more of them available and they cost only 5 denars apiece.
由於新兵們並不能升級太多次,因此招募他們只須5第納爾(每人).

Also mercenary groups in taverns are larger.
另外,在酒館中的僱俑兵團的數量會增加.

15 。

I added in "Rhodok Knights" which are just slightly better than sergeants, they are recruited in castles, while the rhodok town troops can upgrade all the way to sergeant/marksman.  This makes the Rhodoks stronger like they needed to be.
我亦為羅多克增加了騎士,他們比中士稍強一點,你可以在城堡中招募他們,而你可以在城鎮中招募到羅多克中士或射手,現在的羅多克已經增強了.

Added in order knights (Templars, Teutonics and Hospitallers).  These are available as mercenaries in taverns, as well as roaming the map in small parties fighting bandits and some factions.  The parties of them aren't finished, I want to make more interesting stuff you can do such as join an order, but this is as far as I am now.
增加了更多騎士 例如聖殿騎士,條頓騎士,十字騎士等,你可以在酒館中找到他們,他們亦會在地圖各處跟匪徒們及一些勢力的軍隊戰鬥,他們並不會滅絕,這是我目前的進度,但我希望將來我能令他們更有趣,更有意義,例如讓玩家可以加入成為他們的一分子等等.

Bandits now ask for random amounts of money when you offer to pay them.  The money they take scales with the money you have, so you don't want to carry lots of money around unless you're willing to fight to keep it.
當你要求以支持過路費時,匪徒們會根據你所持的現金來收取金錢,因此你應該不會想帶著大批現金四處閒逛的.....除非你希望以武力來守護你的金錢.

Added slave markets in some cities.  At slave markets you can sell any prisoners for a fixed price regardless of their level.  Though this price randomly changes as time goes by.  I also made it quicker to sell prisoners to the ransom brokers by adding in a "sell all" button at the beginning of the dialog.  Also note that prisoners can escape from your party if you have too many prisoners and not enough men guarding them.
在某些城市新增了奴隸市場,你可以在奴隸市場按販賣你的俘虜,當然金錢是按他們的等級計算的. 除此以外,我也令販賣奴隸的價錢隨機改變,另外,我亦新增了一個按鍵讓玩家一次販賣所有奴隸以方便大家. 另外,假如你擁有過多的俘虜而沒有足夠的士兵去看守的話,他們是會逃跑的.

All faction, Lord, and town/castle/village names are redone, using European names.  The faction conversions are as follows:
所有勢力,領主,城市,城堡,村莊都會以歐洲的名稱命名. 各勢力的改變如下:
Swadia = Holy Roman Empire (German)
Swadia(忘了是什麼= =) =神圣罗马帝国(德国)

Vaegirs = Principality of Rus (Rus)
Vaegirs(維阿吉..好像是) =俄羅斯公國(俄罗斯)

Khergits = Kuman Khaganate (Kuman)
Khergits = Kuman Khaganate ( Kuman )

Nords = Kingdom of Norway (Norse)
Nords (諾德)=挪威王国(挪威)

Rhodoks = Lombardy (Lombard)
Rhodoks(羅多克) =伦巴第大区(伦巴第)

20 。

Included the autoloot script thanks to fisheye.
所有的autoloot腳本(...別問我是什麼)都要感謝fisheye(人名)的幫忙.

21 。

Added some options at the beginning of the game and during the game, for using different companion sets and other stuff.
在遊戲開始時更改了一些選擇,例如你可以選擇不同類型的同伴等等.

22 。

This change list isn't entirely complete, this is just a beta of 1.2.  The in-game functionality is there, but I haven't taken the time to detail every change and function of the mod.
這種改變並不完整,這只是1.2版的測試版,這些設置在遊戲中的功能是存在的,但我需要更多的時間去修改新增的功能,令這個mod更完美.

My python source is included.
意思不明. (估計是說我的靈感來自:)

Credits:
鳴謝:

My brother for the order knights skins, and most of the European names.
我哥哥幫我設計騎士的外觀及歐洲國家及人物的名字.

Fisheye for the autoloot script.
Fisheye的autoloot脚本。

Notes:
注:

Don't use the CHEAT!
不要使用密技!

option at the start of the game, it doesn't work properly -- duh!
在遊戲開始時的「選項」鍵失去了功能!

In the camp menu there is a button to "take other actions" where you can increase or decrease renown by 100 per click.  That's for testing, its a cheat, so you're not meant to use it while playing.
在營帳中可以按"take other actions"以增加或減少100聲望,這是為方便測試而設的,並非為玩家作弊而設,請勿使用.

That's all I can think of that I did so far, I know there's more minor tweaks in there but I can't remember them all right now.
這是我所能想得起的,當然mod裏面還有更多的更動,但我不能確切地記起了.

Nothing game-changing though.
遊戲的玩法並沒有改變.

This mod is completely open source.  If you're modding feel free to take any of my code and use it in your own mods.  I've not included anything from other modders that is not open source.
這個mod的代碼是完全開放的,任何mod的製作者都可以隨時拿去使用,不必過問,而我亦沒有使用其他製作者的代碼.

[ 本帖最后由 辣手摧花 于 2009-3-4 12:17 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 +5 互助 +1 收起 理由
领主 + 5 + 1 您的帖子很有价值!

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-1-24
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 13:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
Notes:

注:

Don't use the CHEAT!

不要使用骗子!

开始时选择的游戏,它不能正常工作-杜!

In the camp menu there is a button to "take other actions" where you can increase or decrease renown by 100 per click.  That's for testing, its a cheat, so you're not meant to use it while playing.

难民营中的菜单上有一个按钮, “采取其他行动” ,您可以增加或减少了100享誉每次点击。这是用于测试,它是一种欺骗,因此您并不意味着使用它,而打球。

That's all I can think of that I did so far, I know there's more minor tweaks in there but I can't remember them all right now.

这就是我能想到的,我没有,到目前为止,我知道还有更精彩的小改动的,但我不记得他们的所有权利了。

什么以改变游戏规则的。

This mod is completely open source.  If you're modding feel free to take any of my code and use it in your own mods.  I've not included anything from other modders that is not open source.

这国防部是完全开放源码。如果你modding随时采取任何对我的代码,并用它在你自己的多器官功能障碍综合征。我已经不包括任何其他modders不是开源
☆﹌╮
(o'.') х_
ˊ╰╯, 传说每个人都曾经是天使,一旦遇见所爱的人就折断翅膀坠落凡间,所以永远不要辜负爱你的人,因为他已经失去回天堂的路.!
让我们一起追溯梦想中的伊甸园时代,...

主题

回帖

积分

骑士长

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-5-2

骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]骑士美德之诚信勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 16:42:45 | 显示全部楼层
看不太懂啊,不过内容好像挺多的

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-2-27

霸主正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 17:10:15 | 显示全部楼层
这翻译。。。。。囧rz

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-10-22
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 20:44:22 | 显示全部楼层

無聊自己翻譯一下..我是香港人,繁體字/用語不同勿怪

Features:
此mod的特色:

"New recruitment system
      “新的徵兵制度

也有為用伴(npc)而設的受傷系統

Medieval European names
      改成歐洲中世纪的名字

New order knights
      不明(估計是新的升級次序)

Enhanced slave trade and prisoner system
      加強了的奴隸買賣及俘虜系統

New Banking system
      新增的銀行系統

And more...
      和更多...

All open source"
      所有开放源码“

I mod M&B while I'm playing it to suit my tastes.  This isn'ta big ambitious mod or anything, just tweaks and ideas that I implemented for myself.
我在玩M&B時會mod改造及強化以滿足自己的口味,這個並非什麼特別的mod,只是我為自己而製作的一個mod.

The theory and purpose of the mod is as follows.
我製作這個mod的原因及目的如下.

I do not like grinding experience and leveling up a character over time, so my character stays fixed with certain skills.
我不喜歡反覆沉悶的升級,所以我把角色的能力和技能設定成固定數值.

To make some more dynamics, weapon proficiencies decay over time, but go up through fighting as usual.

This means you have to fight if you want to stay skilled, and gives less incentive to rest while your fiefs give income.
這表示即使領地能為你帶來收入,你也要為了保持技能等級而戰鬥.

Likewise renown decays faster and you eat more food, all to make sitting around worse.
同樣地,你的聲望也會快速下降,而且你將需要更多的食物,這些設定都令偷懶不戰鬥變得更不明智.

However, fighting also has its drawbacks.
然而,戰鬥也有缺點.

If you fall in battle, you get a wound which until it heals makes you fight worse.
如果你在戰鬥在被擊倒,你將會受傷,在你痊癒前會一直令你的戰鬥能力下降.

Wounds can accumulate, so you do need to be careful and retreat more often rather than fighting to the death.
傷口是可以累積的,所以你在戰鬥時要更小心,也要更常考慮撤退,並非像以前一樣戰鬥至死.

The two other main features are being able to start as a lord in any faction and have a castle, and also the new recruitment system where village recruits don't upgrade very far, and there are two other tiers of soldiers, "troops" which are recruited from towns, and "warriors" which are recruited from castles.
這個mod的另外兩個主要特色是你可以選擇以任何勢力的領主的身分開始遊戲,開始時你的領地會是一座城堡.另外,在村莊中招募的士兵並不能升至高級兵種,在這個mod中,士兵將會分為三個級數,分別是在村莊中招募的「新兵」,在城市中招募的「士兵」,和在城堡中招募的「戰士」

These better soldiers cost a lot more than recruits, and are not as readily available, especially in the case of warriors.
招募高級的兵種(尤其是戰士)將會比招募新兵需要更多的金錢,而且他們並非十分常見.

INSTALLATION:
安装:

Open the zip and place the folder "GarnierMod_1" in your modules folder.
把"GarnierMod_1"解壓至遊戲主目錄中的"modules"資料夾.

Then select "GarnierMod_1" as your module when you start the game.
然後開始遊戲時選擇"GarnierMod_1"並按啟動.

FEATURES:
mod的特色:

Each of the five capitals in the game has a bank, where you can borrow money or store money to be retrieved later.
遊戲中的五個首都均有一間銀行,你可以在裏面借款或存款.

The interest rate on money you borrow is 400% per game year, and you have to pay 100 denars for every 1000 that you borrow, up front.
遊戲中借貸的利率是每年(遊戲時間)400%,而且要額外支付10%利息.(估計是不滿一年就只須還款10%,超過一年要還400%+10%)

Also you have to have at least that 100 denars in real (unborrowed) money to get a loan.
如果要借款,你必須要擁有100第納爾的現金(不可以是銀行貸款).

You can't just keep taking more loans and stay rich.
你不能夠依靠不斷借錢來致富.

Interest is payed weekly and you can't avoid it.
你每周都要繳付貸款的利息,而且這是不能避免的.

You make 1.2% per year as interest on money that you deposit in the bank, and this is added to your deposit each month. In 1.2 the code for the banks is mostly rewritten to be easier to use in other mods.  Now also you can easily set in the code which cities have banks.
你的存款每年可得到1.2%的利率,在1.2版本中的銀行代碼變得更簡單,你可以輕鬆地把它放置到不同的mod裏面,或為其他城市增加銀行功能.

Horses are all slightly faster, slightly more maneuvrable and have slightly less charge, so they aren't as good for wading through masses of men knocking them all down, but they go faster in the open.
馬匹的速度增快,也更容易操控,但撞擊力稍微下降了,因此你無法像以前一樣靠馬匹強行撞翻/穿越大量的軍隊,另外,馬匹們在曠野中會跑得更快.

Also their hit points are halved, so they fall a LOT more. In 1.2 horses are more balanced.  They have more hit points than in 1.1, but less armor.
除此以外.馬匹的生命值被減滿,因為他們更容易被擊倒. 在1.2版中,馬匹的血量比1.1版中的馬匹稍微多一點,但他們的護甲相對較低.

Recruiting is changed.
招募系統改變了.

Volunteers you recruit at villages only can be upgraded 1 or 2 times.
在村莊中招募的新兵只能升級1~2次.

You can hire middle tier troops at towns, though the number you can hire is based on renown and relations with the faction you are hiring from.
你可以在城鎮中招募中級的軍隊,你所能夠招募的數量是與你的聲望及你與該陣營的關係息息相關的.
You can also hire real warriors like knights from castles.
而且你也可以在城堡中招募像騎士那樣的真正的戰士來戰鬥.

These are quite rare to be able to hire.
高級的戰士是頗為罕有的.

So each of the three tiers of troops stay in that tier, you dont recruit a peasant and turn him into a knight.
因此,三個同級數的士兵會升級成一個高級的戰士 (估計..這句不太明白..)

I did update the types of reinforcements the AI lords get, so they don't just have armies of peasants (as might happen if they simply couldnt upgrade anymore).
我已經把AI的領主的士兵升級了,所以他們不會只擁有一堆雜牌軍.

In version 1.1, AI Lords and castles get better troops on average than in 1.0, so the game is significantly harder in that respect.  In version 1.2 the recruitment scripts are entirely rewritten, they are now much more flexible, more potential and easier to adapt to other mods.
在1.1版本中,所有AI的領主都擁有高級的兵種,因此1.1版是比1.0明顯地困難得多的,而1.2版本中,招募的代碼已經重寫了,領主會擁有更多變的兵種,因為這些代碼可以更容易放進其他的MOD之中.

4 。

Your men eat about twice as much food as in vanilla, but there is a warning when you are low on food.
你的軍隊需要的食物比正常大約多出一倍,但不必擔心,當你的食物不足時,系統會出現提示的.

So you have to get more food on average, but you won't run out accidentally.
所以你會需要更多的糧食,但你並不會因為不小心而導致食物不足的.

5. There are two sets of companions you can use, you pick which to use at the beginning of the game.  "Garnier's set" of companions start at a fixed level and have random combat skills/attributes and proficiencies.  The default set was made by my brother and they are similar to the normal companions in vanilla, they can be leveled up.
在遊戲開始時,你可以在兩組不同的同伴中選擇一種,"Garnier's set"的同伴和正常的同伴之間唯一的分別是 他們有固定的等級及隨機設置的技能等級和武器熟練度,正常的則可以升級.

6 。

At the beginning of the game your character's skills are set to the default for this mod, and a very important rule is never to upgrade the character.
在這個mod中,你的角色的技能是不能改變的.

This is a very significant aspect of the mod.
這是這個mod中一個非常重要的特點.

7 。

Your renown deteriorates four times as fast as in vanilla.
你的聲望的減少速度是正常版本的4倍.

Also your weapon proficiencies deteriorate over time, so you have to fight a lot to maintain higher levels.
同時,你的武器熟練度亦會隨時間而減少,因此你需要經常戰鬥以增加熟練度.

Now there is a good reason not to sit around letting time go by for whatever reason.
因此現在你有理由要經常戰鬥.

Tweaked some in 1.1, but the theory is the same.
在1月1日调整一些,但理论是相同的。

8 。

Each time you are knocked out in battle and carried away from the fight or taken prisoner, you get a wound that takes away some skills/attributes until it heals.
你每次在戰鬥中被擊敗都會受傷,在傷口痊癒前你的技能/能力值會比原來的數值低.

The time it takes to heal is random, but on average it is 6 weeks for each wound.
傷口癒合的時間是隨機的,但一個傷口大約需要6個星期去癒合.

There is now a good reason to surrender if the battle is hopeless, to avoid taking a serious wound.
因此現在你可能要考慮一下投降以避免受傷.

Wounds tweaked in 1.1, so there is an equal chance of losing STR/AGI, and equal chances of losing each of the personal combat skills.
傷口在1.1版中(或1月1日)已經調整了,受傷時你可能會失敗str/agi (力量/敏捷),或一些個人的戰鬥技能(鐵骨..強弓..)

Only STR/AGI and combat skills are affected by wounds.
只有力量,敏捷,戰鬥技能會受傷口影響.

Also in the character report it says how many wounds you still are recovering from. In 1.2, your companions also can be wounded in the same way.  This was one of the most difficult coding jobs I've done, but it's working now (finally!).
在角色狀態中會報告你所受的傷害並告訴你癒合所需的時間,在1.2版中,你的同伴們亦會受傷並隨時間痊癒,這是我所製作的代碼中最困難的一部分(總算是完成了!)

There is a button to sort your inventory by value of the items, and a button to select a new banner at any time you want.  Note that selecting a new banner too many times can mess up the banners that other lords use.
在這個mod入面會有一個按鍵去為你將物品欄的物品依價錢排序,亦有一個按鍵供你改變所選擇的旗幟(注意:經常改變旗幟將會令其他領主的所用旗幟變得十分混亂.)

10 。

The starting menus are redone entirely.
开始菜单完全重做。

You can choose to either have grown up in Calradia, or to be an unknown adventurer from far away.
你可以選擇在卡拉迪亞長大,或成為一名由遠分而來的冒險家.

If you choose to be from Calradia, you choose the faction you've lived in/near, and then your station in society. You can start as a lord of any faction, and have a random castle and ~50,000 denars at the beginning , or a peasant with almost nothing.
如果你選擇在卡拉迪亞長大,你可以選擇一個勢力,一個居住的地方及你在社會中的地位,你更可以選擇成為一名領主,如果你選擇成為一名領主,你在開始時將會隨機的擁有一座城堡及大約50000第納爾,你亦可以選擇成為一名農民,而你將會接近一無所有.
In between you can be a merchant, craftsman or soldier, for varying starting difficulty levels.
你亦可以選擇成為一名商人,一名工匠或一名士兵以改變開始時的難度.

The starting equipment is appropriate to your faction/station.
開始時所擁有的裝備將會根據你所選擇的勢力及身分而配給.

11 。

Income from fiefs is increased, so you can support more military, especially so you have money to recruit the rather expensive troops.
領地的稅收增加,因為你可以擁有更多軍隊.

Also you only recieve taxes from a fief/castle when the accumulated tax from that location is above 1000.
當你的封地的累積稅收達到1000第納爾或以上時,你可以到該地收取稅收.

I still will probably change the actual tax amount, to balance it.
我在將來可能會改變稅收以平衡遊戲.

Plate armor and great helmets are removed, as I wanted the armors to seem more historically accurate together.
去除板甲又大形的頭盔(覆蓋整個頭部的頭盔),因為我希望裝備更符合史實.

Also lords equipment is changed a lot, in general they ride better horses.
我亦大幅度更改了領主的裝備,一般他們騎的馬都比其他人好.

Also all Swadian, Rhodok and Nord lords wear heraldric armor.
同時, 羅多克,諾得及瑞典 (汗)的領主們都會穿著同一類的甲. (不懂翻譯,估計是重甲)

13 。

Party size and prisoner space is 1000, so you don't have to worry about hitting that limit.
軍隊規模及俘虜的上限都是1000,因此你不必擔心人數達到上限.

Prisoners are valued based on their level as well, not always 50 denars. Note that prisoners escape now.
俘虜的價值會依他們的等級而改變,並非全都是50第納爾,另外 俘虜們現在會逃跑.

14 。

Since new recruits don't upgrade very far, I have made more of them available and they cost only 5 denars apiece.
由於新兵們並不能升級太多次,因此招募他們只須5第納爾(每人).

Also mercenary groups in taverns are larger.
另外,在酒館中的僱俑兵團的數量會增加.

15 。

I added in "Rhodok Knights" which are just slightly better than sergeants, they are recruited in castles, while the rhodok town troops can upgrade all the way to sergeant/marksman.  This makes the Rhodoks stronger like they needed to be.
我亦為羅多克增加了騎士,他們比中士稍強一點,你可以在城堡中招募他們,而你可以在城鎮中招募到羅多克中士或射手,現在的羅多克已經增強了.

Added in order knights (Templars, Teutonics and Hospitallers).  These are available as mercenaries in taverns, as well as roaming the map in small parties fighting bandits and some factions.  The parties of them aren't finished, I want to make more interesting stuff you can do such as join an order, but this is as far as I am now.
增加了更多騎士 例如聖殿騎士,條頓騎士,十字騎士等,你可以在酒館中找到他們,他們亦會在地圖各處跟匪徒們及一些勢力的軍隊戰鬥,他們並不會滅絕,這是我目前的進度,但我希望將來我能令他們更有趣,更有意義,例如讓玩家可以加入成為他們的一分子等等.

Bandits now ask for random amounts of money when you offer to pay them.  The money they take scales with the money you have, so you don't want to carry lots of money around unless you're willing to fight to keep it.
當你要求以支持過路費時,匪徒們會根據你所持的現金來收取金錢,因此你應該不會想帶著大批現金四處閒逛的.....除非你希望以武力來守護你的金錢.

Added slave markets in some cities.  At slave markets you can sell any prisoners for a fixed price regardless of their level.  Though this price randomly changes as time goes by.  I also made it quicker to sell prisoners to the ransom brokers by adding in a "sell all" button at the beginning of the dialog.  Also note that prisoners can escape from your party if you have too many prisoners and not enough men guarding them.
在某些城市新增了奴隸市場,你可以在奴隸市場按販賣你的俘虜,當然金錢是按他們的等級計算的. 除此以外,我也令販賣奴隸的價錢隨機改變,另外,我亦新增了一個按鍵讓玩家一次販賣所有奴隸以方便大家. 另外,假如你擁有過多的俘虜而沒有足夠的士兵去看守的話,他們是會逃跑的.

All faction, Lord, and town/castle/village names are redone, using European names.  The faction conversions are as follows:
所有勢力,領主,城市,城堡,村莊都會以歐洲的名稱命名. 各勢力的改變如下:
Swadia = Holy Roman Empire (German)
Swadia(忘了是什麼= =) =神圣罗马帝国(德国)

Vaegirs = Principality of Rus (Rus)
Vaegirs(維阿吉..好像是) =俄羅斯公國(俄罗斯)

Khergits = Kuman Khaganate (Kuman)
Khergits = Kuman Khaganate ( Kuman )

Nords = Kingdom of Norway (Norse)
Nords (諾德)=挪威王国(挪威)

Rhodoks = Lombardy (Lombard)
Rhodoks(羅多克) =伦巴第大区(伦巴第)

20 。

Included the autoloot script thanks to fisheye.
所有的autoloot腳本(...別問我是什麼)都要感謝fisheye(人名)的幫忙.

21 。

Added some options at the beginning of the game and during the game, for using different companion sets and other stuff.
在遊戲開始時更改了一些選擇,例如你可以選擇不同類型的同伴等等.

22 。

This change list isn't entirely complete, this is just a beta of 1.2.  The in-game functionality is there, but I haven't taken the time to detail every change and function of the mod.
這種改變並不完整,這只是1.2版的測試版,這些設置在遊戲中的功能是存在的,但我需要更多的時間去修改新增的功能,令這個mod更完美.

My python source is included.
意思不明. (估計是說我的靈感來自:)

Credits:
鳴謝:

My brother for the order knights skins, and most of the European names.
我哥哥幫我設計騎士的外觀及歐洲國家及人物的名字.

Fisheye for the autoloot script.
Fisheye的autoloot脚本。

Notes:
注:

Don't use the CHEAT!
不要使用密技!

在遊戲開始時的「選項」鍵失去了功能!

在營帳中可以按"take other actions"以增加或減少100聲望,這是為方便測試而設的,並非為玩家作弊而設,請勿使用.

這是我所能想得起的,當然mod裏面還有更多的更動,但我不能確切地記起了.

遊戲的玩法並沒有改變.

评分

参与人数 2魅力 +2 收起 理由
B52B51 + 1 文章不错,继续努力!
響亮的暱稱 + 1 感谢发表精华文章!

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-1-23
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 21:17:58 | 显示全部楼层

您的核武器水平也恶化一段时间,因此,你需要斗争了很多保持较高水平.:o
      !!!!!!!!!
......核武器...这机翻太ORZ了...:L :o

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-7-11

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章火与剑正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 21:44:15 | 显示全部楼层
我覺得這mod會是很難玩,有技術的人才玩得了!
  不過還是要大叫"漢化呀"~:(

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-10-22
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-5 22:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
玩了...只能說是一個非玩不可的mod,裏面還有讓npc自動撿裝備之類的功能...不過實在挺難玩,我選擇了由遠方來的冒險家,一開始有21級~

被電腦虐得很痛快,連劫匪也能虐殺我..手持單手劍和一袋石頭決戰敵軍..發現沒盾牌實在很痛苦= =

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-9-30
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 00:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
看介绍好像很好。有机会要试下
郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。
同居长干里,两小无嫌猜。

慈母手中线,游子身上衣。
临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归。
谁言寸草心,报得三春晖。
头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

囚犯[禁止发言]

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-2-20

骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]原版正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 00:39:58 | 显示全部楼层

这个MOD作者真好.....
签名被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

随仆

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-1-13
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 00:56:45 | 显示全部楼层
:L 看起来好复杂.......
如果使用了密技会怎样?:L

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-10-21
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 01:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
感觉是很复杂啊```搞不明白`啊````翻译也莫名其妙的`````
我超级喜欢骑马与砍杀
小白tow的旗帜店(欢迎光临)

主题

回帖

积分

男爵[离任版主]

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-18

骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之高贵勋章[杰出会员奉献勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]骑士美德之侠义勋章[杰出会员高级互助勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]

鲜花(20) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 04:46:05 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 辣手摧花 的帖子

这个不错,希望早日出汉化,辛苦了:time:

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-10-22
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 07:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
使用密技是不會有什麼事情發生的..
头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

囚犯[禁止发言]

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-5-3
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 08:49:51 | 显示全部楼层
汉化汉化汉化汉化汉化汉化

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-9-25

有生之年勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 10:18:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 alex1942 于 2009-2-5 20:44 发表
Features:
此mod的特色:

"New recruitment system
      “新的徵兵制度

也有為用伴(npc)而設的受傷系統

M ...

谢谢。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

主题

回帖

积分

随仆

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-9
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-6 12:25:20 | 显示全部楼层
我说您下次放mod能不能不在瞎翻译了,那个放上跟不放上有什么区别,都是网页翻译的,你自己看的懂?

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-2-20

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章火与剑正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章维京征服正版勋章元老骑士勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-2-6 21:17:10 | 显示全部楼层
顶LS的。。我觉得还是英文的看得懂点。。机译了眼花了都懒得看原文了

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-8
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-7 09:30:32 | 显示全部楼层
挺不错...尤其是能一出来就能当个贵族...领主....
谦卑(Hamility)
荣誉(Honor)
牺牲(Sacrifice)
英勇(Valor)、
怜悯(Compassion)
精神(Spirituality)
诚实(Honesty)
公正(Justice)

锃亮的剑,用上好的丝绒擦拭,入鞘……
           征战的马,用普通的燕麦喂养,送终……
           披挂的袍,用金色的盒子盛装,尘封……

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-8
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-7 09:31:02 | 显示全部楼层
而且还没了选项这一栏......不知道难度有多大...
谦卑(Hamility)
荣誉(Honor)
牺牲(Sacrifice)
英勇(Valor)、
怜悯(Compassion)
精神(Spirituality)
诚实(Honesty)
公正(Justice)

锃亮的剑,用上好的丝绒擦拭,入鞘……
           征战的马,用普通的燕麦喂养,送终……
           披挂的袍,用金色的盒子盛装,尘封……

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-4-17
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-7 10:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
好MOD!!!

---------------------
而且作者相当值得尊敬啊!!

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-13
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-2 15:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
看介绍很强大啊:(

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

侯爵[超级版主]

枢机主教

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-10-24

骑砍中文站APP会员勋章元老骑士勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章火与剑正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章维京征服正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之侠义勋章[杰出会员高级互助勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]骑士美德之公正勋章[杰出会员高级财富勋章]骑士美德之忠诚勋章[杰出会员精华勋章]骑士美德之正义勋章[杰出会员荣誉勋章]骑士美德之荣耀勋章[杰出会员高级荣誉勋章]骑士美德之圣洁勋章[杰出会员高级精华勋章]杰出汉化小组成员勋章骑士美德之慷慨勋章骑士荣誉之原版汉化勋章骑士荣誉之战团汉化勋章骑士美德之高贵勋章骑士美德之奉献勋章汉匈决战正版勋章

鲜花(2605) 鸡蛋(8)
发表于 2009-3-2 16:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
I've not included anything from other modders that is not open source.

这句话都理解错了吧. 显然他在Credits里说了,他用了fisheye的autoloot的代码.
这句话的意思是:他公开的源代码不包含那些不想公开源代码作者的代码,也就是说有的代码使用了但是没有包含进去,只包含自己写的和一些其他人完全公开的代码.
rubik

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-2-26
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-4 12:15:12 | 显示全部楼层
出中文了......

主题

回帖

积分

贵族[MOD作者]

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-2-27

元老骑士勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章维京征服正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]汉匈决战正版勋章

鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 12:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
比我国的”中世纪“mod烂多了

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 -1 收起 理由
领主 -1 刷版

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-1-9
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 15:32:52 | 显示全部楼层
对这个MOD有点感兴趣,一边玩一边期待汉化

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-1-9
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 15:36:01 | 显示全部楼层
呃。。。。看漏了。。。。汉化已经出了。。。

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-29

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 16:35:19 | 显示全部楼层
看起来难度很大哦,熟练和声望掉的都很快
骑砍三要素:兄弟多,钱多,家伙够硬!

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-2

骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 16:47:53 | 显示全部楼层

感觉这点比较真实,长期不战斗是会手生的。下载MOD试试看。。。

T h e         m a n         w h o         l a u g h s       b e s t          l a u g h s         l a s t .

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2007-5-10

原版正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-4 23:16:27 | 显示全部楼层

製MOP的朋友有福囉....
抄MOP的朋友的福音....

加點武...改點名....增點兵....添功能= 新MOP 了....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(Register!)

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|骑马与砍杀中文站

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:05 , Processed in 0.186962 second(s), 66 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.