第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-18

骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之高贵勋章[杰出会员奉献勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]骑士美德之侠义勋章[杰出会员高级互助勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]

鲜花(20) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-4 11:23:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 zuoluo10 于 2011-5-1 13:08 编辑
Terra Aeterna0.50

官网发布帖地址http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=112532.0

0.50官网下载地址:http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2730

国内网盘下载地址:http://u.115.com/file/t7be73d380#

============

URL:
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlNS5yYXlmaWxlLmNvbS96aC1jbi9kb3dubG9hZC9hYzVmYjI4NjE5ZmUxYTdkOGU0ZDkxNGRhZTg3NDZiZi9OYXRpdmVfZmFudGFzeV9FeHBhbnNpb24ucmFyfDIzNjE1MzQwOA==

相关介绍

OREWORD
My friends, due to time limitations, at a certain moment, i wanted to quit working on

this mod. A month ago i was thinking of abandoning it entirely... . But then i came

across this thread, and i had seen those who supported me, and then i said that i must

go on.
To them, to all those who supported me and helped me with advices and testing i dedicate

this mod:
Gulchatay
Count_Delran
Soulshard
Redeclipse
and to all those others who stayed and kept this mod alive !
DOWNLOAD
Mirror link:

[url]http://www.damp.ro/fisiere/terraaeterna-rar/245678/qkIWRbe9MwEDD3mg
[/url]
I know, you need to wait about 60 seconds for download.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
This is version 0.50 of my mod, Terra Aeterna. It is a light fantasy mod, featuring

numerous new factions, armours, troops, NPC`s, etc, changing in many ways the world of

Calradia. The mod is a long time project, designed at creating a total conversions. It

is based on a fantasy book i am sometimes writing at it, but it is not an exact copy.
IT IS NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VERSION !
For the current moment, this mod it is made and worked only by me, and that is why

progress is extremely slow.... Things would have went much better if there would have

been some help in modding. and if it would not have been the real life issues.
I have included in the current download the module source, also. If anybody is willing

to help to improve this mod. Also, if one wants to add or remove features, or to

customize the mod in any way, it is free to do so.
Help would be more than welcome....
FACTIONS:
- Swadian Kingdom
- Vaegir Tsardom
- Khergit Khanate
- Nordic Monarchy
- Rhodok Confederacy
- Sarranid Sultanate
- Vlahata Voivodate
- Queendom of Amazonia
- Empire of Arzawa
- Khanate of Makaristan
- Dukedome of Alderria (as of 0.50)
- Rhajat of Sindara (as of 0.50)
- Khazara Hetmanate (as of 0.50)
- Longinault Knightly Order (as of 0.50)
There are many new bandits, NPC`s, new items, new books, new features, new sounds, new

music, and an entire new and diverse world for you to discover.
WARNING ! THIS VERSION IS STILL A BETA. THE GAME IS STABLE AND SHOULD WORK WITHOUT

PROBLEMS, HOWEVER THERE MIGHT BE CERTAIN ISSUES AND BUGS. HERE IS A LIST OF A FEW BUGS I

ALREADY KNOW. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Characters and Locations menu in Notes section cannot be properly used.
- Elephant riding is glitched. I do not recommend riding elephant until the issue with

it will be solved. Still, you can use elephants in battle.
- A few villages might have glitched scenes.
- Multiplayer is not fully functional YET....
- The Sacred Locations on the map are not fully functional. You can go and visit them

for scenery purpose (to exit from the scene, press the TAB key). You will see beautiful

new scenes

. Do not engage in dialogue with Arzawan priest at the Pyramid of Ur, the dialogue is

not yet finished and it will cause trouble !!
- Some NPC do not have all the dialogue working and have some placeholder speech.
- I am not a native english speaker, and there are plenty of spelling errors.
Otherwise, everything should be OK

. Nothing gamebraking as farr as i tested it !!
GAME PLAY RECOMMENDATIONS:
- VERY IMPORTANT : Use the camp menu to set out mod Preferences regarding battle. My

recommendation is to turn on spear bracing, and keep turned off the AI Formations.
- The map is twice as large as native map. There are alot of new parties, scenes,

castles. Game memory will become more loaded, chances of RGL error will become greater.

Play the mod for no more than 2 hours in a row, then exit and reload if needed.
- You might play Direct X7 if graphics are not an issue for you.
- Vista is problematic, play in compatibility mod for XP to avoid any further problems.
- I succesfully use the option "Load texture on demand" and it greatly increased my

performance and reduced RGL crashes. If having such problem, you may use that option.
(click to show/hide)
THE HISTORY OF THE LANDS,
fragments from the chronicle of wiseman Leonard of Uxhall
"Of the old times, when the world came into beeing, very little is known. In the old

books and writings of the Sarranids scholars of Ahmerrad it is said that in the begining

the people where more akin to beasts, and only when the angels came down and gave souls

did civilisation started to rise. Of course, this story is just one of many - but i, for

one, do not doubt the wisdom of these scholars. "
"The oldest people in the land where the Arzawan, the first to rise and build cityes in

the plains of Najarra River. They invented writing, and created and empire stretching

farr and wide. Back in those ancient times, over 6000 years ago, the other nations of

these lands lived in misery, organised in tribes and unions of tribes who often waged

war one on another. The Arzawan empire lasted, as the old chronicles said, for about

2000 years, until it collapsed when the Men of the South known under the name of

Nabathun, invaded across the Kharan Mountains and laid waste to the great cityes of

Tanis and Sais. The devastation was great, and the Arzawans never recovered their former

glory..."
"On the southern plains, near the Akana Bay, lived the warrior tribes of the Yalleni,

Velluci, Jelkali and Calradi. The most warlike of them where the Calradi, who around the

year 2100 before the birth of prophet Kesarion (may his name be blessed by all faithfull

!), founded a kingdom under the leadership of a brave man named Marius. Over the course

of years, the once small Calradian kingdom expanded, trough warfare and diplomacy over

the other kingdoms."
"In the year 1547 BK, the Calradian king Ianus I, completely subdued the Swadian tribes,

who lived to the north. Great battles have been fought, and only trough threachery did

the Swadian fort of Uxall (today known as Uxhall) fell into the hand of the Calradii..."
"Between 1320 - 1240 BK, the Calradian kingdom fought an almost endless war against the

Vlahata, the shephards of the mountains, as they were often called. They defended their

ancestrall lands with great vigour, however this did not stop the Calradian Legionaires

to conquer their capital Argesidava (today known as Argesh) and desecrate the local

temples".
"In the year 891 BK, the Calradian king Augustus Maximus proclaimed himself as emperor,

and moved the capital of the empire to the city of Zendar. Of great beauty was the city

of Zendar..."
"Around the years 654-568 BK, a series of wars have been fought against the northern

tribes known as the Vaegirs. The Calradian army was unable to defeat them, as its

Legionaires where unused to the harsh northern climate. Howewer, in the end the Vaegir

nobles betrayed the old tsar Vasily and joined the Imperial Army, as gold was, and still

is, poison to the hearts of man. Unable to escape humiliation and capture in the

subsequent battles, Vasily commited suicide on the altar of Vukar, the Vaegir god of

war..."
"In the entire 4th and 3rd centuries BK, the Imperial Navy raided the western shores of

the Akana Bay for male slaves. The lands to the west of the Akana Bay, on the delta and

valley of the Lokhara River where populated by primitive but rather peacefull tribes who

suffered greatly during these raids. It has been said, by lather chronicles and

travellers who studied the songs of the Amazons of today, that in those times of sorrow

man became like woman and woman became like man."
"During 189-170 BK, there was a great rebellion in the Empire, as most of the subjected

people rebelled. Further more, a host of army from the steppes of Makaristan descended

upon the eastern borders of the Empire, ravaging many cities. The young emperor Marcus

was still a boy, no older than 16 years old, and he was deposed by general Aurelianus

who attempted to use this crisis to put his hands on power. So the young Marcus fled

into the southern deserts to seek asylum whith a small company of followers, but not

knowing the paths of the desert, he got lost. Lucky for him, a local bedouin chieftain

named Muktar, of the tribe of Sarrani, found them in time and offered them shelter and

refuge in his camp. There, the young Marcus became charmed by the daughter of Muktar,

Soraya, and the two became enloved. Muktar did not objected to the marriage, as he saw

this as a great politicall oportunity. He gave permission to Marcus to marry his

daughter, and even promised him military help if he would ever want to return and

reclaim his lost Empire. And so, after a few years, with a large army recruited out of

the desert, he reclaimed the throne, and he became again Emperor. Marcus lived happily

forever with Soraya as the ballads say to this day, but what the ballads does not say is

that the naive and romantic Marcus was only emperor in name, the true leader of Calradia

was Muktar."
"Between 170 - 81 BK the succsesors of Marcus and Soraya ruled the Empire. It was a time

of peace and prosperity, but also, of great corruption, as the Sarranids who took power

in the Empire where not at all great administratiors. Of this, even their scholars agree

!"
"In the year 81 BK, a military leader from the tribe of Velluci, Marno, overthrow the

Sarranid Dinasty and took power into his hands."
"The great prophet, Kesarion Breb, was born in a village in the lands of the Vlahata. He

was a man inspired by God, a man who preached to the people and performed great

miracles. Many have listened to him, entire cities converted especially in the lands of

Swadia and Vlahata, but other rejected his message, as the old Holy Books tells us. The

Emperor however did not cared about him, in the great cities of the Empire the people

whorshiped the Ancient Gods"
"Between 65 AK - 123 AK, a Vaegir Dinasty ruled, as in 64 AK a general of Vaegir

descendance, Vladimir, overthrow the rulling dinasty and became emperor of Calradia. In

this times, great wars where fought against the Khans of Makaristan, and eventually all

but one subdued to the Empire."
"123 AK - 156 AK, a mixed Swadian - Vlahatan dinasty ruled the Empire. There where 12

emperors whith short reigns. They reigned little, as they attempted to forcibly convert

the Empire to the teachings of the Prophet, and the Calradian Nobility, still loyal to

the Ancient Gods, found a way to kill them, one after another. Little things of use have

been done during these times, except for the fact that some Arzawan city states where

brought into submission"
"156 - 456 AK, during these years a Calradian Dinasty reigned, it was a turbulent time,

of religious warfare and persecution. Around 440 AK, the Swadians and Vlahatans where

almost independet of the old Empire, who started to slowly crumble, and lost control

over the lands of Vaegirs and Arzawans. To make things even worse, the tribes to the

west of Akana Bay, the Amazons of today, destroyed all the Imperial outposts in those

areas, stopping the necesary supply of slaves."
"In the year 487 AK was the Battle of the river Denar, the Swadian king Roderick helped

by the Vlahatan voevod Vlaicu, defeated the army of the Empire. The decisive charge of

the battle, it is said, was conducted by Esmirelda, the daughter of Roderick, who with

her Swadian Knights smashed her way trough the ranks of the Legionaires."
"568 AK, the Empire collapsed, as the capital of Zendar was conquered by an allied army

of Swadians, Vlahatans and Vaegirs. The city was rased to the ground and the last

emperor, Marcus, was killed in battle. Luckily, a number of Saranid caravans managed to

smuggle out during the siege most of the scrolls and books of the Zendarian libraryes,

so the wisdom of the ages was not lost".
"666 Ak, this was called the Year of the Beast. Called by a strange wind, man of evil

gathered in large numbers and started to preach a holy war in the name of the One whose

name i shall not mention. They fought as knights, man dressed in black, they knew no

honour and no mercy, as they razed and burned to the ground village after village. The

holy man, servants of the true God, managed to gather a Crusading army, and under the

leadership of the Swadian king Ulrick the Second, managed to defeat these evil man. Some

of them attempted to take refuge in the lands of the Amazons, only to meet their end

there. May the names of these Black Nights be forever cursed !
"681- 724 AK, these were again dark time for Swadia and the Vaegirs alike, as man from

across the sea, known as the Nords, came and landed in great numbers in the western

lands of Calradia. The Nords came from a distant island, it was said, and where in

search of new lands. Great battles ensued as these Nords tried to forge a kingdom in

these lands: they first attacked the lands of the Vaegirs, but where repulsed after

heavy battles by Tsar Oleg. Later, they attempted to attack the land of the Amazons,

only to be soundly defeated. Of this defeat, the Nordic chronicles of today rarely

speak, as for them it was the greatest shame to be beaten by an army of woman. (...)

Eventually, a peace treaty was forged with the Vaegirs, who gave willingly their

scarcely inhabited southern lands to the Nords."
"889 AK, from the farr east, a nation of warriors named the Khergits came into these

lands, spreading terror into the lands of Makaristan. The Khans of the Makaris where

defeated, and their capitals of Angara and Abakli-Tama where rased to the ground by

these foreign and savage invaders"
"891 AK, a combined Swadian - Vlahatan attack against the Khergits faills utterly, and

in response, the Khergit Khan Bagudai launches a major invasion aimed to conquer all the

lands to the western Sea. "
"894- 896 AK, these where some of the hardest times ever known in history, as the armies

of the Khan sweped across the land, destroying many towns and cityes. In 896 AK, with

the exceptions of the Amazonian lands who where too distand and dangerous to be attacked

and the Vaegir tundra, all of the other nation where under the rule of the Khanate. But

little did Bagudai knew, that out of the Vaegir tundra will came the man to challange

and defeat him"
"Of the beginings of Boris, little is said in the Vaegir chronicles. But for certainly,

he was a man of great strenght and great inteligence. He had a love of freedom beyond

everything else, and he became loved by man of all nations for his chivalry, that is why

so many joined his army when he called the people to make war against the Khan. In 894

AK, at the Battle of the Vorska Forest, the Vaegirs, altough outnumbered, managed to

outmaneuver and defeat the huge Khergit army. Bagudai himself was found dead in the

aftermath, and his great empire fell soon afterwards".
1167 AK The Yalleny, the Velluci and the Jelkali tribes where for centuries under the

rule of the Swadian King, and paid taxes to the king in Praven. But as years passed, the

yoke became unbearable. I, as a Swadian, have to admit that we have done many injustices

to those people, even if we take into account the fact that they where pagan and alien

to us. So, in 1167, these tribes united under a man named Grimaldo, and eliminated one

by one the Swadian garrisons of the land. They achieved this farly easyly, because to

their help came foreigners from across the sea, who strangely, spoke a language related

to those of these tribes. Together, under this Grimaldo and under Antos of Geroia, they

formed the Rhodok Confederacy, the name "Rhodok" meaning "unity" in the language of the

Velluci.
1167 - 1198 AK, was the Great Rhodok War. The Rhodoks managed to defeat the Swadians

early on, and expanded even further into the Sarranid lands. With the use of gunpowder,

imported from Geroia, they defeated their enemyes one after another. At the battle of

Weyyah, a Sarranid army of 5000 mamelukes was routed by a handfull of Geroian

Musketeers, as the Sarranid horses where unacostumed to the terrifying sound of this new

weapon.But the tide of the war turned soon, as the foolish Antos strived to expand his

reign into the lands of the Amazons. He gathered a huge fleet and sailed across the

Akana Bay with over 40 000 man, and he managed to defeat quikly the rather disorganised

tribes, altough in many cases some fortresses and villages managed to resist. The

Amazons would have probably been defeated, if not for the w

翻译(by steinfigur )
这是Terra Aeterna Mod的v0.1版本
本MOD在原版游戏中加入了新物品、新势力和很多其他的东西,基于我早已构思好但没写的一本书,以后有时间可能会写。
这是一个大型MOD,完成时间会很长
目前的v0.1版本:
加入新盔甲和新武器
一些新的读取画面
一小部分基于原版战团的游戏经历改进
滑膛枪
调教好的马和骆驼
新的佣兵
自定义音乐 (版权声明,此处不翻译)
扩展地图,加入新势力
三个可加入的新势力:
The Vlahata Voivodate
The Amazonian Queendom
The Arzawa Empire

已知BUG: Amazon "ladies" unfixed, minor map glitches, old and outdated textures, factions may be unbalanced, some scenes (a few villages of Amazons and Arzawans might look strange), etc.

制作者名单(CREDITS):

Alan Q Smithee, for permission to use two superb female armours
Thufir and the Rise of Nationalism team, for some outfits and armors
Thel, for the excelent facepack
-IYI-O-R-T for the camel and some wise advices
Dariel for making IndoIranian Armor and Shield OSP pack
DTHun for making OSP Surrealarms Mod Pack (Koszonyuk szepen ezert!)
Amade for Bronze Warrior item pack
MarkQuinn, for excelent Better Banners mod
Maw, for OSP armours and horses
Archer, for excelent Bridge Battles
Jinnay, for great Sparring matches
Jik, module sistem documentation
Scicon, FDS Store
Subotai and Kolba, nice female armours
Thorgrim, for Map Editor
Mitarini, for BRf Editor

Also, credits for Armaghan and Taleworlds for making such great game
and to all the great people from the Forum, especially those from the Forge

相关截图:

)WTN)B3GB$[S8UQ~C8BNG.jpg

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 +10 互助 +1 收起 理由
冯·布朗 + 10 + 1 乐于助人,品德高尚!

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-3-31

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-4 11:54:50 | 显示全部楼层
````看不懂

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-1-25

原版正版勋章

鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-4 20:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 FrancisMB 于 2010-6-24 18:34 编辑

还是不知道好不好玩。

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-12-28

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-4 20:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
中文:

这是Terra Aeterna Mod的v0.1版本
本MOD在原版游戏中加入了新物品、新势力和很多其他的东西,基于我早已构思好但没写的一本书,以后有时间可能会写。
这是一个大型MOD,完成时间会很长

目前的v0.1版本:
加入新盔甲和新武器
一些新的读取画面
一小部分基于原版战团的游戏经历改进
滑膛枪
调教好的马和骆驼
新的佣兵
自定义音乐 (版权声明,此处不翻译)
扩展地图,加入新势力
三个可加入的新势力:
The Vlahata Voivodate
The Amazonian Queendom
The Arzawa Empire

已知BUG: Amazon "ladies" unfixed, minor map glitches, old and outdated textures, factions may be unbalanced, some scenes (a few villages of Amazons and Arzawans might look strange), etc.(不用翻译,各位知道这是一个alpha版的mod就够了)

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 +10 互助 +1 收起 理由
骑砍英雄 + 10 + 1 辛苦了!

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

男爵[离任版主]

东方复兴兄弟会(All)
战团ID:ALL_VB_Atlantis

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-7-27

骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之诚信勋章骑士精神之文韬勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章骑士美德之正义勋章[杰出会员荣誉勋章]维京征服正版勋章汉匈决战正版勋章霸主正版勋章元老骑士勋章

QQ
鲜花(9) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2010-5-4 21:16:42 | 显示全部楼层
现代战争类的?
什么时候,才能牵着你的手?

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-4-3
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-5 09:25:58 | 显示全部楼层
竟然有骆驼???哈哈
头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

囚犯[禁止发言]

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2008-2-29
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-5 10:17:36 | 显示全部楼层
Terra ['terə]
1.【罗马神话】特拉(大地女神)
2. 地球;土地
3.【天文学】月地,月面台地,月面高地
Aeterna
永恒; 永恒

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-11-13
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-5 22:19:40 | 显示全部楼层
什么时代的呢?

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-4-16
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-7 17:23:31 | 显示全部楼层
是不是有海盗

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-12-20
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 20:47:29 | 显示全部楼层
有汉化补丁吗???

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-5-19
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-19 00:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-5-19
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-19 00:29:01 | 显示全部楼层
虽然看不懂   但是还是抢个位至

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-6-4
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-5 12:07:12 | 显示全部楼层
什么东西啊

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

破晓骑士团[Dawn]
战团ID:Dawn_GSA_Kengdie

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-10-14

骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]原版正版勋章战团正版勋章第三届班霸天下第一武道会季军勋章火与剑正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-5 12:23:14 | 显示全部楼层
好像是16世纪的。。。。又像17世纪

主题

回帖

积分

骑士

自由骑士
战团ID:OLD_Snake

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-5-13

骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]原版正版勋章战团正版勋章火与剑正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章元老骑士勋章维京征服正版勋章

鲜花(13) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-5 13:11:56 | 显示全部楼层
那就是有火槍嚕 又可以用火槍虐待敵人了

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-3-12

原版正版勋章战团正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章维京征服正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-8 19:43:35 | 显示全部楼层
看作者名字好像是俄罗斯或者东欧人。。
ID:Subutai
以长生天恩宠加身的勇士们:   
      我看见你们的眼中闪耀着血色的光芒!我看见你们森长的兵刃指向不远的战场!帝国的荣誉将你们引向彼方,那里,秋天的风把大地吹成金黄。看,成群的战俘在那里摇晃,他们项上的头颅正等待你们将之一扫而光!他们脆弱的身躯正等待用血来融去你们马刀上的冰霜!

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-5-20
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-8 20:03:46 | 显示全部楼层
看楼上名字好像是蒙古人或者鞑靼人。。

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-5-14
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-9 12:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
求汉化

主题

回帖

积分

扈从

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-12-27
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-19 13:15:58 | 显示全部楼层
无图无真相……

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-6-2
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-23 12:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
啊,下下看
······

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-2-6

元老骑士勋章汉匈决战正版勋章

鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-24 23:23:05 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂看不懂
头昏呀头昏
回  

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-7-4
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 13:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
在下愚昧 请问哪里才找得到这个MOD的 使用说明书呢?

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-7-4
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 13:05:31 | 显示全部楼层
和现有存档兼容否

主题

回帖

积分

随仆

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2009-12-10
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-5 12:48:39 | 显示全部楼层
好玩么?玩过的说下

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-6-21
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-18 21:16:22 | 显示全部楼层
什么意思?有汉化版吗?小生英语很差滴

主题

回帖

积分

随仆

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-3-13

战团正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章维京征服正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-23 17:46:57 | 显示全部楼层
来几张原图嘛  靠

主题

回帖

积分

见习骑士

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-7-29

骑士美德之诚信勋章原版正版勋章战团正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-23 18:33:34 | 显示全部楼层
又一个海战MOD我喜欢

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-7-17
QQ
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-1 05:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
:L:L
战团。。。玩的好爽哦

主题

回帖

积分

平民

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2011-5-6

战团正版勋章维京征服正版勋章

鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-7-15 17:41:34 | 显示全部楼层
调教好的马和骆驼.......

主题

回帖

积分

随仆

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2011-10-28
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-30 21:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
没汉化,怎么玩啊,看都看不懂
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(Register!)

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|骑马与砍杀中文站

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:55 , Processed in 0.205213 second(s), 81 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.