第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2011-5-21

战团正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章维京征服正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之忠诚勋章[杰出会员精华勋章]骑士美德之正义勋章[杰出会员荣誉勋章]骑士精神之文韬勋章骑士美德之奉献勋章骑士美德之高贵勋章拿破仑联赛勋章骑砍中文站微博会员勋章骑砍中文站微信会员勋章元老骑士勋章

鲜花(1012) 鸡蛋(20)
发表于 2013-4-27 12:27:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 苏柯 于 2013-5-3 18:08 编辑
-----> woops, seems i uploaded the wrong version :S forgot to place the spawns in the new village. sorry about that.

Here is a quick "tutorial" of sorts on how the map works/should work - if this ends up being hosted anywhere and you are one of the few people who have read the thread please help the general populace out of their confused panic attacks when the map is put up.

There are only FOUR fully functional factions on the map - the monestary, the kings castle, the forest village and the ruined fort. when i say functional i mean complete with armories (however small they may be), tax boxes, some use in the economy, and banners to capture other locations. Take note of these now:

Monestary:
(点击展开 / 收起)

King's Castle:
(点击展开 / 收起)

Forest Village:
(点击展开 / 收起)

Ruined Fort:
(点击展开 / 收起)

____

The other factions are intended as lesser factions - or simply capturable locations used to boost an existing factions income. This works through the auto-tax on bought and sold goods belonging to that faction. These are those:

Mine:
(点击展开 / 收起)

Prison:
(点击展开 / 收起)

(Note - this doesnt mean that other factions have no prison - this is simply a faction dedicated to housing criminals - the idea is for important prisoners to be kept within the castle's own dungeon with the lesser rabble being sent off to the Prison.)

Town Watch HQ:
(点击展开 / 收起)

(The town watch hq is location only on the TOP floor of the church.)

______

Here are some other important locations to take note of (uncapturable).

The Farm:
(点击展开 / 收起)

Some other Ruined Fort
(点击展开 / 收起)

(This may or may not be turned into a capturable location/functional faction at a later date - at the moment it is simply the fortifications you see before you.)

______

Here is a quick rundown on the Economy:

Iron:
Iron can be mined only in two locations - at the mine and near the monestary. These are sold for cheap rather nearby (in the monestary keep and on a table in the mine). - it isnt very profitable work - but its better than woodcutting (alot better).

Wood:
Wood can be cut in three locations: By the farm, the forest village and two or three trees by the monestary mine.

Food:
As the food prices are player decided, there isnt much of an economy to go for on those - but wheat can only be farmed at the farm, and can be cooked in any hold or inn. Flour prices also get better the further into the mountains you go  - so if you want to RP a flour merchant and still make a meagre profit you can do so. Inns have item chests intended to store food and drink in - but you can do with them as you please.

Fish can also be caught in the sea - wading in the shallows - there are also some more fish in slightly deeper water for the fellow with the boat.

Weapon prices in the armories also relate to the availabity of nearby resources - so weapon crafting is somewhat profitable in all locations. There are two hidden armories left over that i wont remove yet - these can bode a large income for anyone with the wit to craft and sell weapons there.

Wine/beer - craftable in any inn. The grape vines are near the mine on the cliff edge. the wine press is on the lower deck of the mine.

___

Trading:

Taxes and trading are meant to be the most profitable ways to make cash - the best of which is gold, then silver, then iron, wood &c. Iron is sold for most in the city - as its furthest from any mine, and wood is sold for decent profit in the ruined fort, city and monestary. ( i cant recall which has the better price atm). Serfs wont find it very safe or efficient to drag all their goods for the maximum profit into the city - so they should find it better to just keep farming for a steady trickle of coins with their raw resources - for them i recomend selling their goods to passing merchants or just into the stockpile props. For those of you lucky enough to find gold - you cant sell it anywhere nearby. i really recomend you sell it to a trader and let him do the rounds - its a long and very risky trip (though very profitble - if you fill up a horse pack and make the full round you are looking at atleast 300k - moreso with a cart).

Taxes are automatic for almost all bought or sold goods - the best of which comes from the kings castle. all goods sold and bought within the city are auto-taxed by this faction - so there should always be money in the treasury.

Precise Trading Guide:
(点击展开 / 收起)

LORE:
(点击展开 / 收起)

A NOTE OF WARNING:
(点击展开 / 收起)

A request to Vornne for the following castle names:
(点击展开 / 收起)

Download link:
(点击展开 / 收起)

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 +10 收起 理由
贤狼赫萝 + 10 搬运费

查看全部评分

主题

2万

回帖

积分

男爵[离任版主]

亚特兰蒂斯[At]
战团ID:部长

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-1-23

第七届战团中国联赛亚军勋章第六届战团中国联赛亚军勋章第五届战团中国联赛冠军勋章元老骑士勋章战团正版勋章维京征服正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之忠诚勋章[杰出会员精华勋章]骑士美德之正义勋章[杰出会员荣誉勋章]骑士精神之武略勋章末日浩劫勋章第三届战团中国联赛季军勋章骑砍中文站微博会员勋章骑砍中文站微信会员勋章骑士美德之奉献勋章骑士美德之高贵勋章骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]

鲜花(2343) 鸡蛋(12)
发表于 2013-4-27 12:40:51 | 显示全部楼层
接受任务!
盯着我的头像看1分钟会钻出个御坂美琴哦
头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

囚犯[禁止发言]

巴亚尔领衔[staRR]
战团ID:_Qiaozhi

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2011-7-11

战团正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]第一届战团中国联赛季军勋章元老骑士勋章维京征服正版勋章

QQ
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-4-27 12:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
太棒了新图耶!!!

主题

2万

回帖

积分

男爵[离任版主]

亚特兰蒂斯[At]
战团ID:部长

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-1-23

第七届战团中国联赛亚军勋章第六届战团中国联赛亚军勋章第五届战团中国联赛冠军勋章元老骑士勋章战团正版勋章维京征服正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]骑士美德之大无畏勋章[杰出会员高级活跃勋章]骑士美德之仁慈勋章[杰出会员互助勋章]骑士美德之忠诚勋章[杰出会员精华勋章]骑士美德之正义勋章[杰出会员荣誉勋章]骑士精神之武略勋章末日浩劫勋章第三届战团中国联赛季军勋章骑砍中文站微博会员勋章骑砍中文站微信会员勋章骑士美德之奉献勋章骑士美德之高贵勋章骑士美德之谦恭勋章[杰出会员财富勋章]

鲜花(2343) 鸡蛋(12)
发表于 2013-4-28 11:23:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 弯曲的弓 于 2013-4-28 14:37 编辑

----->啊偶,我好像上传了错误的版本 :S 忘记在新村庄里设置重生点了,不好意思哦。

以下是对于这个地图的一些简单“指导”--如果这个地图被使用了,而你正好看过我的这个帖子,请帮助那些对地图有疑惑的玩家

在这个地图里只有4个功能齐全的势力--修道院,国王的城堡,森林村庄还有要塞废墟。当我说“功能齐全”我是指包括了武器库(也许会小了点),税收想,一些用于经济的东西,还有用于占领其他势力城堡的旗帜。注意这些:

修道院:

过往的城堡:

森林村庄:

要塞遗迹:

----

其他的势力作为次要的势力,或者只是用于占领后更快速的增长收入。这来源于自动税收,一个势力打东西在买进卖出的时候都会有税收。

矿:

监狱:

(注意-这并不意味着其他势力没有监狱-这只是某个势力专用于关押罪犯的地方-我的主意是把重要的犯人关押在城堡的地牢里而无关紧要的普通罪犯关押在监狱里)

城镇瞭望所:

(城镇瞭望所是建立在教堂的最高层的)

-------

以下是一些值得注意的重要地点(不可占领的)

农场:

一些其他的要塞废墟:

(这个在以后也许会修改成可占领的地点--目前来说这里只是一个防御工事)

以下是关于经济的简单纲要:

铁:只有两个地方可以挖到铁矿--在矿坑和修道院附近。在这些地点附近卖掉都是廉价的(在修道院内和矿坑的桌子上)-这并不是一个来钱的工作-但这比伐木要赚得多(多多了~)

木材:
有三个地方可以获得木材:在农场旁,在森林村庄还有修道院旁的两三棵树。

食物:
因为食物的价格是由玩家来定的,关于经济没有太多要说的--但小麦只能在农场收割到,在任何要塞或者酒馆都可以烹饪。越往深山里走面粉的价格就越贵--所以说如果你想要做一个面粉商人,你可以这样做来保证收入。酒馆里有用于储存食物和饮品的箱子--你可以随意使用。

鱼也可以在海里捕到--在阴影里游动--在深水区也有更多的鱼,供那些有船的玩家捕捉

在武器库里的武器价格也是和附近的资源相关的--所以从某种程度上来说制作武器是在哪儿都赚钱的。我留下了两个隐藏的武器库,我还不想删掉--这可以给在那儿制作武器的人带来很大的利润。

酒/啤酒--在任何酒馆制作。葡萄藤在山崖上的矿坑附近。压榨机在矿坑低处的露天平台上。

-----

贸易:
税收和贸易是来钱最快的方式--最好的就是金子,然后是银子, 然后是铁,木头等等。木头和铁可以在大多数城镇里卖掉--城镇离矿坑还是比较远的,木材可以在要塞废墟、城市和修道院卖的一个好价钱(我记不清哪一个地方的价钱更好了)。农夫们会觉得把他们的货物全部搬到城镇去卖不是很安全和高效---所以说他们最好把货物卖给路过的商人或者干脆直接卖到贮存点。对于那些运气很好找到金矿的人们--你可以在附近就卖掉。我真的很推荐你把金矿卖给路过的商人并且让他去寻找出手的地方--这是一条很长的路(尽管十分赚钱--如果你装满了一马袋你至少能赚30万,一货车的话就更多了)

税收是由买入卖出货物自动产生的--其中最好的在国王的城堡。所有在城镇里买入卖出的税收都会自动上交到这里--所以在国库中总是有钱的。

明确的交易指南

LORE

需要注意的一点:
如我几个月前发现的--这个地图并不是为所有人而作的。如果你真的想用这个地图--最好先提前试一下,确认你的玩家们能接受这个图。这样可以避免我白白高兴一场。

下载地址:

评分

参与人数 1第纳尔 +10 互助 +1 收起 理由
带你飞进垃圾堆i + 10 + 1 感谢您对骑砍中文站的支持!

查看全部评分

盯着我的头像看1分钟会钻出个御坂美琴哦

主题

回帖

积分

骑士长

圣殿骑士团[KT]
战团ID:KT_Chicken果汁

UID
第纳尔
精华
互助
荣誉
贡献
魅力
注册时间
2010-11-26

第三届战团中国联赛冠军勋章战团正版勋章拿破仑正版勋章骑士美德之英勇勋章[杰出会员活跃勋章]维京征服正版勋章元老骑士勋章

QQ
鲜花(342) 鸡蛋(131)
发表于 2013-4-28 12:11:28 | 显示全部楼层
0 0这是什么~~~
也许肚子大是基因遗传呢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(Register!)

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|骑马与砍杀中文站

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:40 , Processed in 0.126605 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.